Instructions for Poster Presentations
Please pay attention to the following when preparing your poster:
- Poster layout Dimensions: A0: 118.9 cm (height) x 84.1 cm (width), portrait format
- Poster dimensions should not exceed 90×120 cm – width/height
- State the title and the authors at the top of your poster in easily readable bold letters
- Indicate the presenting author if different from the first author
- Disclose your potential conflicts of interest
- The text and the illustrations should be readable from a distance of 2 meters
The presence of authors at their posters
The presence of authors at their posters will be required only during the lunch breaks, in order to permit presenters to visit and discuss the work of others.
All posters will be displayed throughout the conference.
We are happy to provide you a poster-print-service: For a fee of 50 € you can send us your poster (format max. 90x120cm) until one week before the conference. You can pick up the printed poster at the registration desk – payment is required in cash on site.
How does the poster-print-service work?
Pick up your poster on-site in Alpbach and make the payment of 50 € (incl. VAT) in cash.